Monday, April 30, 2012

Reflective Post


Reflective Post


I chose to do my blog on oceans because it is something that fascinates me. There isn’t anything about this topic that bores me, so I decided to write about things that affect the oceans negatively to bring awareness to the potential danger and damage that humans put on the seas. My research discussions took me on both an intellectual and an emotional journey. It was a little difficult focusing on the things that damage something you love. It was an intellectual journey because I was able to report my topics in a way that would teach people about how human indifference is the oceans biggest enemy, and how we are responsible for its damage. I wanted to bring awareness to invoke change. This non-traditional format allowed me to include my own personal feelings into the research. Traditional formats don’t allow you to do that. I really enjoyed constructing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment